World of Warships: Legends enters soft-launch on iOS and Android
World of Warships: Legends brings sea battles to smartphones.
World of Warships: Legends is an arcade game that has appeared in App Store and Google Play. It has different evolutions of ships for different nations. If you want to play it, you can do it on iOS and Android in the Philippines and Canada.
The battles in World of Warships: Legends are relatively fast, with 18 ships split into 2 teams. Your goal is to sink all the enemy ships or capture their point. Although it's an early version, the special effects are great when you hit a target, and you can see fire. But it's not all, which makes simply watching ships fight in-close in World of Warships: Legends a spectacular sight.
What's new in World of Warships: Legends?
- Mobile IDs can now be linked with console accounts;
- Enabled campaigns, ranked battles and the in-game store;
- Bushido campaign, featuring battleship Musashi;
- Alternative German battleships in early access;
- Ranked battles, seasons 29, 30, 31.
System requirements for World of Warships: Legends
- GPU: Adreno 640 or newer;
- OpenGL: V3.1;
- RAM: 3 GB or more.